Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A brief introduction to... brief introductions

Hello again. I've not blogged in a while with university commitments (ie. dissertation) pulling me away from anything recreational or... fun. Now my degree is finished I told myself I would blog every day, inspired by the great story of Chris Strom of Lifehacker. I thought to myself "I want to be awesome too!". Using Seinfeld's trick to increase productivity, I need to blog every day and put a big "X" on my wall calendar so as not to break the chain. It needs to be a substantial post, between 200-600 words on a different topic every day. So, the Brief Intro was born. I will write a fully referenced post on something geographical/ environmental from now until... ever!

Wish me luck! I hope you find my posts useful and interesting.

PS. the picture is the Peak District National Park, where I did my dissertation fieldwork... chilly!

No comments:

Post a Comment